Sweet Potato Toast
- ½ of a yam
- 1 banana
- A pinch of cinnamon
- You can change it up with peanut butter and jelly, mashed banana topped with berries, and more!
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut yam in half lengthwise. Thinly slice using a sharp knife (slices should be about a ¼ inch thick).
- Place yam slices on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until soft.
- While the yam is baking, mash the banana in a small bowl.
- When the yam is finished baking, top with mashed banana and sprinkle on a pinch of cinnamon.