1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain the cooked pasta (save the water) and set aside. Steam veggies and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until they become translucent. Whip in the flour and mix it thickens and becomes a roux.
3. Stir boiling water into the roux. Add salt, soy sauce, garlic, turmeric, nutritional yeast and stir until the sauce thickens. Once it thickens, stir in half of your chips.
4. Sprinkle top with paprika, red chili flakes, other half of the chips, and bread crumbs.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy!