- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups oat milk (homemade or regular)
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted/cooled
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and then add to the dry ingredients and whisk together until just incorporated, not over mixing.
- In an oiled pan, drop 1/4 cup pancake batter at a time and add blueberries on the top. Cook until fluffy, then flip and cook again.