Pita Pizzas make a great kid friendly weeknight dinner.
FOR THE TOMATO SAUCE
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Combine the diced tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, tomato puree, vinegar, maple syrup, garlic, a handful of fresh basil, oregano, and thyme in a blender; season with salt and pepper to taste. Puree until smooth.
3. Place the pitas on a baking sheet and spread tomato sauce on top. Scatter the olives, tofu, pepperoncini, and shaved zucchini over the sauce.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle Vegan Parmesan and fresh basil over pizzas and enjoy!